Friday, September 14, 2012

The 5 People You Meet In Heaven: blog 1

The first person Eddie meets is Joseph Corvelachick known as the Blue Man. He taught Eddie a very good lesson. It is that there are no random acts. That we are all connected. That you can no more separate a breeze from the wind. He taught him this lesson because little did Eddie know that something he did as a child was the reason of Joseph's death.

It's crazy to think about this because I know as a kid I've ran out in the street after a ball in front of a car. Also just everyday things you do you have no idea who else and how it is affecting someones life. I agree to a point were all connected like Joseph said but only in a certain way as of what one may do can affect any one no matter if they are friends, family or strangers you never know.

1 comment:

  1. You're right - we have no idea how we affect others. I am one of those people who lays in bed at night and wonders if I did anything to help or hurt someone without realizing it. It's possible I've read this book enough times that it's starting to sink in. Anyway, while I know I cannot control every interaction or situation, I do try to always err on the side of kindess when it comes to what I CAN control.

    ReplyDelete